Child Custody, Access And Parenting Time

‘Parenting time’ is the time a person spends with a child without the other parent or guardian. In court orders, it may be called ‘access’. If you are not a guardian, your time with the child is called ‘contact’.


To enforce your parenting time for in-person visits, phone calls or electronic communication, you must have a court order that describes when your parenting time is to take place.


At Rothecker Law Firm, we can assist you with:

  • Children in cases of parental separation or divorce
  • Written arrangements on children’s primary residence and access
  • Custody and access orders
  • Physical custody by order type 
  • Support Payments.
Abrir chat
Neceita ayuda?
Cómo podemos ayudarle?