Provincial Nominee Program
The Provincial Nominee Program or PNP is for workers who have the skill set needed by a specific province. Each province is different and has a different selection process. In Alberta we have helped thousands of qualified workers with their immigration.
How do I apply?
Each PNP is different and has a different application process.
Steps to follow with the paper-based process:
- Apply to the province under a non-express entry stream
- Eligibility met of the specific province
- Submission correctly completed and sent to immigration, refugees, and Citizenship Canada
- Medical exam
- Police check
Steps to follow with the Express Entry Process:
- Contact the province and apply for an Express Entry Stream nomination
- Create an express entry profile after being nominated
- Meet eligibility requirements of the province or territory
- Demonstrate that you meet the minimum criteria for Express Entry
- Submit an electronic application through the IRCC
The PNP is another highly successful way to obtain a job in Canada. It is specific to certain jobs, and workers who are qualified will have a good chance at entry.
Contact one of our immigration consultants to find out which careers are eligible and where there are possible job openings.