Visitor or Worker Status Extension Form

Step 1 of 4

Personal Details

Full name

Current country or territory of residence:

b) (If you are married or in a common-law relationship) Provide the date on which you were married or entered into the common-law relationship

c) Provide the name of yoour current Spouse/Common-law partner

Open chat
Do you need help?
How can we help you?